What you’ll learn in Instructional Design?
- Understand the biological and Cognitive processes involved in a learning process.
- Develop learning solutions using the biological and cognitive processes and it’s limitations.
- Understand how learning taxonomies play a vital role in various elements of instructional design.
- Create a piece of instruction based on various human learning processes.
- Learn what are the common errors instructional designers make while creating learning solutions.
Here is what we will focus on during this module
- How learning happens
- Limitations in the learning process
- Learning Taxonomies
- Adult learning principles
- Steps to create a design document
- Determining the Instructional delivery system
- Creating design document
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!
Wishlist Member WooCommerce Plus - Sell Your Membership Products With WooCommerce The Right Way .